Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Expecting #4

Hello my blogger friends! I have been the baddest little blogger lately... it's been 2 months since i updated! Bad girl!! I do have a good reason though!!

I'm pregnant with baby #4!! EEK!! Unexpected surprise... though I'm fine with it! I have been HORRIBLY sick though and am just coming out of it! FINALLY!!! It feels So good not to be feeling like crap all the time! I'll say one thing... whoever came up with the term "morning sickness" must have been a man!! Cause I was sick ALL DAY LONG!!! Morning was actually my best time! LOL!

Anyway, that's my news! And unfortunately when I'm preggers I loose my passion for scrapping! <> Is it possible? It is, and it's the weirdest thing EVER! Scrappy stuff actually makes me feel sick to my stomach! but I fight it, and scrap some anyway, buy not nearly enough! But I AM getting thru that stage and am looking forward to getting into some of the AMAZING new supplies that I've continued to purchase!! Prima... I'm drooling just thinking about it all!!

So, that's my news and my excuse... am I forgiven? To make up for it, I'll continue on with more posts regarding recent scrappy news, kits and projects!
Thanks for reading, visiting and being patient with me! :)

1 comment:

  1. congrats
    wow
    knew something was up when you disappeared and wondered lol
    cause it happened on the island--you had a little vacation for some reason and voila same news then--I'm so happy for yah
    hope you find some desire to scrap cause I miss seeing your creations
    hugs and all the best
    ps yup on man ---morning sickness, pms all that stuff
    they diagnosed and then run off and play lol and we suffer all day
    hugs
    m
    e

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!