Monday, April 23, 2007

Bad blogger!




I'm So bad at keeping up with my blogging! I just can't seem to take the time to do it daily... or even weekly for that matter! LOL! I was always the same way with keeping a diary... very inconsistent! Oh well... I guess that's just a part of who i am! And some blogging is better than no blogging! :)

Mom and Dad got over to visit this weekend! It's the first time they got to see the baby... who is now 2 months old! We had a wonderful weekend! I got TONS of pics... took over 200 in the last few days!! Gotta go do some editing and check them out!!

here are a few of my latest scrappy LO's!

1 comment:

  1. That one with the bouquet of flowers from the cricut is still my favourite!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!