Thursday, June 22, 2006

Slump


Ever have those days where you are in a slump? I'm in the midst of them... and it really sucks!!! My heart wants to scrap, but my mind and body just won't cooperate! Blech!! I did manage to get a few LO's done this week... Here is my favorite among them! It's an assignment for Scrappers Island to use at least 5 ribbons! I love how it turned out! I'm also going to use it for a Write on the pics LO on ICS... Though I can't post it there until it's done at Scrappers island. But I'm happy with it! :) That's the main thing!

Beautiful day... heading out to visit Melody in a bit. Wish I were feeling better... but I guess it's to be expected....
Here's to turning out some more great layouts before the week is over! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a rocking layout!! LOVE it! I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!