Monday, January 11, 2016

Enjoy the Journey

Hello friends!!
Here I am again to share another scrapbook page! 2 in a row! I'm loving it!!
I did day I was going to share my Bible Journaling... and I will... I just have to get my gesso issue worked out first. :)
So, today I'm sharing a second layout! I am so enjoying the watercoloring for a background!! I think I'm hooked!! I just want to sit and create backgrounds!! LOL! Let me show you what I created...

To create the background, I did a lot of splatters using my watercolour paints... as well as adding a bit of colour using Gelato's. A bit of stencilling with some Memento ink... really very simple to do, but not always simple to make look right. I kept adding and adding until I felt it had the right balance with the papers and embellies.

I don't usually scrapbook the same child twice in a row, but i did this time... :) Just happened to be the photo's that worked!!
I also wanted to add something to bring it all together... so I traced a large circle twice... and that did the trick, for me! Of course, I'm really a circle lover. :)

Well, just a quick post for today! Thanks for stopping by!!
Until next time, Happy Creating!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic blog I have ever seen. I didn’t find this kind of information till now. Thank you so much for sharing this information. For more information visit legal herbal empire for sale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!