Welcome to the IMAGINE Crafts and Viva Las VegaStamps! Blog Hop. For the next week, our two design teams will be featuring some amazing projects featuring products from both our companies. Amazing stamps require amazing ink, right? (Today is the last day of the hop!)
Mixed Media Prize PackageWe're proud to announce your chance to win one of three different Mixed Media Prize Packages from IMAGINE Crafts and Viva Las VegaStamps! You have until midnight PST on Sunday, May 31st 2014 to comment on as many of the Design Team Blog Posts from this week as possible. On Monday, June 1st we’ll draw three random blog posts and one comment from each of those posts will win a prize package!
Ready for some inspiration from our artists?
Here's today's posts from IMAGINE Crafts:
Tina McDonald THAT'S ME!!
And from Viva Las VegaStamps!:Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday ***Blog Hop Hint – if you click on a link that takes you to a page saying something like, “Sorry this page cannot be found” just click on the header at the top of the blog (usually a picture or the blog’s name) and it will take you to that blog’s most recent post. That post *should* be our hop. If not, you can probably scroll down a short way to find the hop post.
For my project, I created a mixed media scrapbook page! i LOVED this fabulous stamp and knew the minute I received it that I would use it on a scrapbook page!!!
Here's a basic "how to" in how I created it...
- begin with solid background paper. Stamp checkerboard stamp from Viva Las Vegastamps! using Memento Luxe Black Tuxedo ink. i focused on the area around where my photo would go, as well as accent areas on the bottom. Open bottle of Tuxedo Black irRESISTible texture spray and "flick" some onto the page. Let dry.
- Spritz Fireworks! spray in Summer Sky while holding the paper up so that the colour will drip down the page.
- Tear patterned paper strips and arrange to form a photo mat. Lightly sand edges of 3x4" black and white photo. Mat with black card stock. Adhere using foam tape.
- Diecut Spellbinders® A2 Modern Stationary by nesting dies together and die cutting using Grand Calibur® machine onto black card stock. Staple 2 of the frames together and add to the page.
- Add flowers, clock cut outs, stickers, title, etc to embellish the page.
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento Luxe (Tuxedo black), Fireworks! Spray (Summer sky), irRESISTible texture spray (Tuxedo black)
- Viva Las Vegastamps!: Checkerboard background stamp
- Spellbinders® Grand Calibur machine, A2 Modern Stationary dies.
- Patterned papers (Fancy Pants, Authentique)
- Black card stock, card stock stickers flowers, embellishments
Thanks so much for stopping by!!! If you are not already following my blog, and you would like to, please follow using the links on the right side of this page.
Until next time...