Saturday, May 03, 2014

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!

Hello Friends!!! Happy National Scrapbook Day!! I hope you are getting some creative time this weekend!!
At the moment, the sun is shining... I'm home ALONE (Yeah, RARE thing!!), music playing, and I have a clean scrap table!! WOW!!!
So I wanted to share with you a scrapbook page that I created for Zva Creative for April!!!

Zva Product Used:
CRW-03CB-146 (Green Gems), 
CRS-07CB-114 (Crystal clear flourish), 
CRB-06CA-115 (Crystal clear flourish)

Other product used:
Various Patterned Paper
Bazzill Basics cardstock
IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Memento ink (Black Tuxedo), Fireworks! (Black Tuxedo)
Spellbinders® Grand Calibur® Machine, Die templates ( S5-151 Basic Lattice, S5-165 Butterfly Corner)
Cardstock stickers, digital die cuts (Frame and ALWAYS)

I LOVE adding lots of layers to my pages, in case you have not noticed! :) And the Basic Lattice die from Spellbinders is a FUN one to tear and add here and there. I also used it as a stencil! LOVE using things in different ways!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!! Happy Creating!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my Tina, this is so beautiful. I absolutely LOVE it, you really outdid yourself here once again. Just awesome work as usual hun.
    Have a great sunday now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful page, w/lots of color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!