Friday, September 13, 2013

Elegant THINKING OF YOU card

Good morning! It'd a dark and rainy day here, so it's a fabulous day for creating! But first I have to get my table cleaned... man, what a mess!!
Thanks to all of you who have viewed my video's and left comments or messaged me! It is very much appreciated! I'm doing the video's for you, so I want them to be useful to you!
I also am planning to do some cards and other projects with less dies on them. I need to remember that not everyone has an entire Spellbinders(TM) collection! :) So you will see some projects coming up using less dies and perhaps more techniques! Sounds like fun, eh?
So for today's project, I created an elegant card. I used a pretty general sentiment so that it could be used for almost anything!
 
Get the HOW TO in the video! Includes a fun technique regarding the flower and some Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Goosebumps!! :)

 

Supplies;
Spellbinders:
Bazill Basics Paper: Cardstock
Canvas Corp: Tissue Stock (tissue paper)
Websters Papers: Patterned Paper
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko: Goosebumps, Dew Drops Versa Magic Inks (Aegean Blue, Spanish Olive)
Want2Scrap Baby Bling (Lecreme)
Stampin Scrappin: Sentiment Stamp
Xyron Mega Runner
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Foam Tape
Corner Rounder

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by again!!
Remember!! Every comment you leave thru the month of Sept gets you into the draw for the GIVEAWAY!!! (Shoot, I forgot to post a pic again... Promise... tomorrow...  ;) )
So, until next time,
Happy Creating!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW another stunning creation here Tina. I absolutely LOVE all your gorgeous cards made with these awesome dies, and I really apreciate all your great inspiration, which also makes at least me go even further from there and create more ideas from thisHave a great day and I´ll look forward to see lots more inspirational cards in the future too.
    One thing thoug, couldn´t you rethink about this wordverification on your blog, as it´s really annoying, when you want to comment. What about using blogowners aproval instead, if you want some control??? Just a suggestion, as I´m sure, you would get lots more comments if people didn´t have to get this ekstra step, it takes sooo long, if you need that on many blogs and could make many drop the comments, which is such a shame as your work is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina,

    Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your video. I love the way you used the flourish back to back to create that beautiful detail. I also love the flower. I'm going to give it a try. Thank you so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new here but I saw your beautiful card and knew I wanted to watch your tutorial and see what other things I might learn from. Your card is so beautiful and elegant. I really appreciate that you are sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... love this card Tina. I've watched and enjoyed the video. Labels 33 is a great shape and is now on my wish list!! Now I'm off to try that tissue paper rose. tfs
    Hugs
    Heather (UK)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!