Today I have a card to share with you that I did for Spellbinders™ Paper Arts. It is in their gallery now. See this page for full details.
- S4-364 Spiral Blossom Four
- S5-086 Bitty Blossoms
- S5-146 Botanical Swirls and Accents
- S5-148 Decorative Labels Eight
- E8-001 Classic Scallop
- E8-004 Classic Ric Rac
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Preferred Partner Products:
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
- Graphic 45, An ABC Primer Collection, Calico Kids Patterned Paper
- WorldWin Paper®, Black, Ivory and Kraft Cardstock
- Royal & Langnickel®, Art Engraving Board, Copper Core
- Clearsnap®, Wicked Black Pigment Dye Ink
- Xyron®, 5" Creative Station Permanent Adhesive
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L™, 3D Foam Squares
I am also excited to announce that I am getting back into teaching classes!! If you are interested in taking classes with me, (and are local of course) I would love to have you come by! Here is a link to my Facebook event page, where all 4 classes are listed, with details!
Tune in tomorrow for a blog project using Julianna Hudgin's Positively Me collection! And then on Friday, Episode 3 of my Let's Get Creative with Sketches video series!!
And remember, every comment made thru the month of March gets you another ballet in the draw!!
So until tomorrow,