Thursday, June 28, 2012

What a month!!

This month has been AMAZING!! I have created SOOOOO much!! I should be able to share some with you soon... but much of it is for Spellbinders CHA booth! There are so many unbelievably incredible dies coming out! If you haven't been following along with our Blog Frenzy, you have missed out on a lot of inspiration! And while you may be too late to win the prizes, you are NEVER too late to be inspired! So head over to the blog and see many of the amazing concepts being released... You will be WOW'd!! I am... and I own many of the dies they are sharing! LOL!
Here is a quick card that I created for Xyron's book release... Stickey Goodness2!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants (Summer Surf Collection)
Cardstock: Bazill (black, white)
Stamp: Quietfire Designs
Ink: ClearSnap (pink, black)
Bling: Want2Scrap
Brad: My Minds EyeBroad Black Marker Sharpee
Die template: Spellbinders™ S5-096 Jar Labels, S5-095 Tags and Flags
Die Cutting Machine: Spellbinders Grand Calibur®
Adhesive: Xyron 5” Creative station, 1.5” create-a-sticker

Stay tuned to the Xyron facebook page for full instructions on this card in the Sticky Goodness 2 book reveal! :)
Thanks for stopping by! Join me tomorrow for a series of cards supporting Opperation Write Home, in partnership with Xyron and We Are Memory Keepers!!
Until then,
Happy Creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!