Friday, June 29, 2012

Opperation Write Home with Xyron and We R Memory Keepers

Good morning all! I am so thrilled to have you here! If you have never been by my blog before, please stop by my sidebar and follow me!
Today I am pleased to share 3 cards with you. These were made for Opperation Write Home week... in partnership with Xyron and We R Memory Keepers!  What a fantastic combination!!

When I received my box from Xyron with the WRMK papers... I fell immediately in love with this one particular collection. So much so, that I created all 3 cards from it!! I would have duf into the other 2 collections as well, but time was not on my side. They will come... just not for today!! So a special THANK YOU to WRMK for providing us with such beautiful prpducts to work with!! You Rock!!

Ok, so here we go.
Card #1... I Simply Adore you
For this card, I began by using a brand new release from Spellbinders Paper Arts! LF-015 Grand Decorative Circles One. OH MY!!! LOVE IT! Classic Hearts, Classic Scalloped hearts and Bitty Blossoms also. A strip of lace and my trusty Xyron adhesives. I used the 9" Creative station as well as my 1.5" Create a Sticker for the lace!

Card #2... Beautiful
This second card also features Spellbinders dies. But I don't think I can even create without them now! LOL! I used Picot Edge Circles here as well as Grand Labels Twenty Three. Add some lace and premade flowers (GASP!! ). I stamped the sentiment from Just Rite Stampers and inked thru the die template after cutting and embossing. To achieve the white outline on the card base, I sanded the embossed areas. Love the look! Again, I used my 9" Creative station and my 1.5" Create-a-Sticker on this. I added the sentiment piece with foam squares and the flowers with a hot glue gun!

Card #3... A Little Birdie Told Me...
This final card also uses a new release from Spellbinders... Their new Card Creators! Check it out here. I also used the premade diecut from WRMK... isn't it adorable? Add a border from Antique Frames and accents, a bow and a couple of pins and this card is quick but adorable! Held this one all together with my Xyron 5" Creative station and my Mega Runner!

Thank you SO much for stopping by! I am so thrilled to have had the opportunity to participate in this event!! I hope that you will stop by again!
Until next time...
Happy Creating!

3 comments:

  1. Julie2:26 PM

    Lovely cards with the spellbinders dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out amazing! Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards--- you did an amazing job and for such a wonderful cause... Hugs....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!