So, I guess that's why I'm sitting here at my computer, right? Wasting time! LOL! But while I'm here, I have a LO to show you... one I did for Spellbinders booth at Summer CHA. Check it out...
I had SO much fun with this page! The photo was taken at my DD's 9th birthday party. I got the photo idea from Pinterest... with the paper background... I just love this pic of her! LOL!
For the design, I wanted to use the Jewel Stones die's... so I cut them out using Shrink plastic, inked them thru the template and then shrunk them down using my heat gun! Then I inked a bit more to get the look I wanted, and wrapped them with wire to look like jewlery! String them onto a chain and it was a real unique acent for this page! Funky... just like the photo! LOL!
I also used several Edgeabilities on this page... Creates fantastic edges and borders, don't ya think?
- S5-077 Labels Twenty-Five
- S5-098 Jewel Stones
- E8-003 Classic Triple Scallop
- E8-008 Classic Edges Two
- E8-013 Classic Decorative Inserts Five
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Machine
Preferred Partner Products:
- Want2Scrap, Bling Black Pearls, Baby Bling Pink, Teal Jewels
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
- KaiserCraft, Patterned Paper
- Bazzill Basics Paper, Black Cardstock
- Clearsnap, ColorBox Mint, Shabby Pink, Dark Peony, Maroon Pigment Ink
- Cosmo Cricket, Black Mini Alpha
- Cosmic Shimmer, Cosmic Twinkles Aqua
- Artistic Wire, 22 Gauge Silver Wire
- Scor-Pal, ⅛" Scor-Tape
cardstock, chain, stickles, Helmar Premium Craft Glue, Doodle Bug alpha and shrink plastic!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Next post will be after I return home from the Spellbinders retreat in Arizona!! :) Whoot!
Until then, Happy Scrapping!!