I am BURSTING with excitement yet again to share that I have been asked to continue on with Spellbinders and be a part of their 2012 design team!! The competition was extremely difficult! With everything taking place over Christmas, everything with Dad's illness PLUS all of the CHA work... It was a real challenge! However, I adored each and every project I submitted! I guess they did too...! :) WHOOT!!
Unfortunately I am not able to share any of my projects for the competition with you. They are being held for possible publication! Exciting!!
I would like however, to share with you a layout that I did for Spellbinders for CHA. This is a page about my 6 yr old Sammy. It's bright! It has no flowers on it! So it's a little different for me, but having 4 boys and only 1 girl, I have to break out of my elegant and romantic mode once in a while to scrap something fun and funky!
- S5-028 Nested Pennants
- S5-089 Home Sweet Home
- S5-097 Jewel Treasures
- E8-007 Classic Edges One
- E8-013 Classic Decorative Inserts Five
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Machine
Cross Promotional Partner Products
- Echo Park Paper Co, For The Record Patterned Paper, Happy Days Patterned Paper, Cardstock Stickers
- Bazzill Basics Paper, Black Cardstock
- Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker, Burlap Buttons
- Jillibean Soup, Twine
Other: Helmar Adhesives, White Gel pen
And sine yesterday was my middle man Camden's birthday, I'll share a birthday card with you! Not really suited for a little boy... but it's cute none the less! :)
- P3-004 Ovals Punch Templates
- P5-003 Party Pack Punch Templates
- E8-003 Classic Triple Scallop
- Spellbinders Presto Punch™ Machine
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur™ Die Cutting Machine
Preferred Partner Products:
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
- My Mind's Eye, Lost & Found Two Sunshine Lovely Sewing Paper, Sunshine Forever Classified Paper, Sunshine Lovely Plaid Paper, Breeze Everywhere Correspond Paper, Decorative Brads
- Clearsnap, ColorBox Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink
Thanks so much for stopping by!! WOOHOO on making my second year with Spellbinders!!! It has been a week of celebrating... Making the team, Valentines Day AND my little man's birthday... so here I am late with them all, but sharing anyway! LOL!