Friday, April 01, 2011

Officially a Spellbinders Gal!


Today marks the beginning of my term as a member of the 2011 Spellbinder Paper Arts Design Team! I still can not believe how blessed I am to have this opportunity!

I head off to sunny Arizona on Wednesday April 6th for the official Spellbinders Design Team retreat! I am so excited to meet this amazingly talented group of ladies!! I get to be roomies with the incredibly talented Windy Robinson... she was just named one of Paper Crafts new Go-To-Girls!!! I'm so thrilled for her! And I get to be her roomie!! Perhaps some of her talent will rub off on me!! :)

Check out my sidebar for links to all of the blogs of these fabulous designers!! They are all so amazing! Someone pinch me... please! :)

I created a little THANK YOU card for this occasion. I want to thank Spellbinders for giving me this amazing opportunity! I want to thank YOU for dropping by my blog! Please feel free to FOLLOW me for lots of inspiration in the coming months!!

Supplies: Patterned Paper (Pink Paislee, Prima), Cardstock (Bazill), Alpha stickers (Doodlebug), Pearls (Recollections), Button (Jenni Bowlin), Die's (Spellbinders, "Parisian Accents"), Adhesives (Helmar Premium Craft Glue, Helmar 1/2 inch round Zap Dots, Helmar quickfix adhesive runner)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I hope to see you around lots more in the coming months!! Don't forget to hit that FOLLOW button to be sure you don't miss anything! :)
Until Next Time...
Happy Scrapping!!
~Tina~

12 comments:

  1. That is one awesome DT !!! So happy for you ! Enjoy the retreat !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s so amazing, and I admit, I´m dead jealous ha ha ha. But please enjoy the retreat, you sure deserve it, as you´re making so wonderful work too hun. Can´t wait to see all the new work, you´ll show in the comming months too. Go for it girl and just have fun. And have a wonderful week-end too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so exciting! Lovely card and see you soon!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wohoo!!!! Can't wait to give you a big hug! See you VERY soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you Tina!!Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card! and congrats on being a spellbinders gal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the way you used the dies on this one! Can't wait to meet you in person...5 more days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! ENJOY every moment of this incredible ride!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an awesome card!!! Have fun at the retreat!! I have an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your card , it's simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:42 PM

    Congratulations Tina!!!

    alissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!