Friday, April 22, 2011

A few little projects to share

Hello and HAPPY EASTER to you!!! I hope that you have a joyous weekend filled with loved ones and blessings! This weekend is a time for me to reflect on what my Savior has done for me and how thankful I am for my salvation! Today and every day!

Since returning from the Spellbinders Design team retreat, i have not been able to work on one single project without using my Spellbinder's Grand Calibur die cutting machine and the Die Templates! They are SOOOOO versatile and can do SO many things!!!! I am in LOVE! :) Today I have a couple of projects to share with you.

This first project is a card I made for Magistical Memories. That beautiful swirl on the front of the card is a chipboard piece called "heart border" and it is so elegantly beautiful! I covered it in Clear Snaps Color Box Cat Eye ink and Ranger distress powder. I then melted the powder with my heat gun, which gave it this beautifully distressed look! It went so beautifully with the KaiserCraft paper!
Supplies: Kaiser Craft Patterned paper, Spellbinders die templates, Recollections pearls, Ranger distress powder and ink, My Stamp Box Stamp, Clear Snap Color Box ink, Magistical Memories chipboard, Helmar Adhesives

Can I tell you a secret?... These last few weeks I have found myself LOVING making cards! I can't believe I just wrote that... but it's true! Using the Spellbinders Die Templates makes it SO much fun!! :) Now remember... don't tell!! ;)

The second project I want to share is a cute little Easter set that I made for Helmar... again, using my Spellbinders Die Templates! These were SOOO easy to make! And using the Helmar Liquid Scrap dots made those flowers stick on SO good!! We learned a similar version of these at the Spellbinders retreat and I just had to adapt them and make some Easter themed ones! :)
Supplies: Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots, Helmar Quick Fix Adhesive runner, Helmar Zap Dots, Fancy Pants Patterned Paper, Clearsnap Ink, Recollections blooms and pearls, Spellbinders die templates

Also I have some news... as of the end of this month my term is finished with Helmar and I will not be continuing on as a part of the Design Team. I have LOVED being a part of it and will continue to use Helmar on my projects! I look forward to seeing what the new team has in store!

I also have some fun news!! I have been asked to design some projects for the fabulous Iphone app "Sketches2Scrapbook" and "Sketches4Cards"! I will be designing with Anam's sketches for both cards and layouts! This will be lots of fun!! And seeing that I do not have an iphone, I will have some free app codes to give away once my projects are in!! Wohoo! So keep dropping by and I'll have those to give away someday... though I'm not sure when yet! :)
So... lots of changes... change is good! Looking forward to lots of changes coming up!
So until next time... Happy Scrapping!!
Tina

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tina! Nadia Cannizzo from the Nook here...Just found your blog..LOVE WHAT YOU CREATE and want to see a lot more! WOW! You are so talented...Following your lovely blog!! Take care, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina, thankyou for stopping by my blog and saying Hi!!! I have to admit it was hard to find yours but Im here and am going to put you into my feeds, love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!