Saturday, October 20, 2007

Now for some LO's!

Ok... so FINALLY blogger seems to be posting pics for me! Here are some of my new goodies! Enjoy! These first 4 pics are of my Paws on Scrapbooking designs for Oct.

This was actually the last one I did... using just the scraps! It's different from my usual style... a bit more free, but it was fun!

This was done for the first Round of Bad Girls as well. i added a few things from my stash.. but had so much fun working with a 8x12 pic!


Our Altered item for Oct was a We Are Memory Keepers Recipe box! I LOVED this!! I want more!!
And finally a card,... It was a fabulous kit! Scrnic Route Ashville line was out paper!

*****************************************************
And here are some other LO's I did, 2of them were for the JustCre8 idol contest and the other one was just for me!


2 comments:

  1. As always, you have done a wonderful job with these projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seriously rock at scrapping hun, love these layouts! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!