Saturday, October 06, 2007

I need your help please!!

Hi there! I am in a scrapbooking contest at Justcre8.com... I need your votes!! The voting Is today, Sat Oct 6th until 11:59PM EST and I'd LOVE to have you vote for me!! Here's how you can do it...
Go to the forum NOW and register. Your registration will have to be accepted, which may take some time.

Then,head over here and vote for me!!

Just so you know... I'm "tinamcd" and my LO is titled (Oh So Serious).

Thank you SO much!! Please let me know if you can do this for me! :) You are under No obligation to do so, and are not signing up to do anything by registering for the board.
Thanks in advance!
This is a 6 week contest and I'd love to make it to the end! I'll need YOU'RE help to make it! So thanks... and go register now! :)
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!