Neighbourhood Glance is an adorable new die set just reeled from Spellbinders. Today, I will show you how to use it on a scrapbook page and add lots of layers, depth and dimension. After they have been cut, I coloured them using Chameleon Alcohol markers to bring them to life!!
But to see the entire project, with full instructions, you will have to stop by the Spellbinders blog... because here I'm only giving you a sneak peek!! :)
- S4-437 Royal Flutter
- S4-514 Neighbourhood Glance
- SCD-010 Build-a-Tag One
- SCP-014 Cuddle Cream
- Spellbinders® Artisan X-plorer Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Cross Promotional Partner Products:
- Beacon Adhesives™, Inc.: 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Chameleon Pens: Color Tones Alcohol Pen System
- Cosmo Cricket™: Tiny Text
- Imagine Craft Featuring Tsukineko: irRESISTible Testure Spray; Black Tuxedo
- May Arts: Ribbon
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L: Small Foam Squares, Foam Tape
Patterned paper; Scissors, Hole punch, Black pen, Cardstock (black, white), Stickers, Wood embellishments, Decorative clothes pin, White cardboard
This set of dies is so much fun! It is so versatile and can be used in so many types of projects! Off the top of my head I'm thinking of themed projects saying "Welcome Home", "Welcome to the Neighbourhood", "Missing You Here", Housewarming gifts... endless possibilities!! In scrapbook pages, cards, party decor...
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
Until next time,