Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Classic Time... with Imagine Crafts



Good morning!!! Happy December to you! I hope you are enjoying getting ready for this holiday season! It's the "most wonderful time of the year!!" Yep, now I've got you singing!! ;)
I am BURSTING with ideas for things I want to create lately!! I have recently received my first Design Team box from DCWV... and let me tell you, they are SCREAMING for me to create some gorgeous Christmas crafts!! :)
IC_RMoon_Badge

But for today, I am here to share with you a non-christmas themed project. IMAGINE Crafts partnered up with Rubbermoon Stamps and we have been playing with their product. One of the things I received from them was a DIY clock kit! It was SO much fun!! Let me show you what I did...
And to show you just how I did it... here is the video!!

Visit the IMAGINE Crafts blog to see more beautiful clocks created with this kit, and IMAGINE Crafts products!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
So, until next time...
Happy Creating!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work here as always Tina, you always make such unusual projects and I love your clock here, it´s sooo cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea, very unusual.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!