Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Top 13 projects of 2013

Here are just a few of my favorite creations from 2013. They are in no particular order.  Many have video, so please take some time and check out the ones that you have not had the chance to view!! I would LOVE to hear which were your favorites!!!!! I'm already into the swing of 2014 and am working on some fabulous creations!!! Can't wait to show you!!!
 

 
 
Created for Spellbinders Explore Beyond Blog Frenzy.
With Video
 
 
created for Julianna C. Hudgins Design Team
 
 
with Seed Beads (Full video)
 
 
Created for Spellbinders Platinum Blog Hop Party
With Video
 
 I AM TWO
Created for Spellbinders,
Published in Scrapbooking and Cards Today, Spring 2013
(Just realized I never shared this one on my blog! Stay tuned and I will in the coming weeks!)
 
 
 
Featured in Winter Spellbinders advertisement for Canadian Scrapbooker, Scrapbooking and Beyond, and Scrapbook and Cards Today. Full instructions can be found on Scrapbooking.com  or on the Spellbinders website for Feature Gallery projects.
 
 
With video
 
With Video

With Video
 
 
 
 
 
Featured in Spellbinders Media Mixage idea book!
So there you have it!!!
Which one is your favorite?

What would you like to see more of in 2014?
Do you enjoy the video's? Do you rather lengthy full tutorials, or the quicker basic HOW TO video blogging posts?

I'd love to have your feedback!!
Until next time...
HAPPY CREATING!!
and
HAPPY 2014

3 comments:

  1. WAUW Tina, everything is beautiful made, but if I have to pick some favorites, it has to be these here:
    Wishing you well, The glittered Poinsettias and finally Be-YOU-tiful Mixed Media Canvas. These three are just absolutely stunning creations, but it was a really hard choise thoug, cause I actually like them all. Can´t wait to see, what you´re going to share with us here this year too. Soooo exiting.
    Have a wonderful day and lots of fun, and I don´t hope, it´s too cold, where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the little trip down your memory lane, Tina! I have my canvas from class (based on your Happiness canvas) hanging in my cubicle at work and I get compliments on it all the time!! Here's to a creative 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "Country" layout! All the projects are superb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!