Saturday, September 22, 2012

Creating with Zva Creative

Good morning!!!
It's me again... honest!! I know... BLOWN AWAY, right? So many posts in one month!! And all in a matter of a week! LOL! Like I mentioned... I was having some big issues and now that those are resolved and Blogger let's me IN... I have SO much to share with you all!! :)

I had the privilege of playing with some FANTABULOLUS Zva Creative goodies recently!! My good friend, X-Roomie (Spellbinders Retreat, '11), and fellow designer ,( who JUST happens to be the DT Coordinator for Zva Creative) had some yummies sent my way! Thank you Windy Robinson!! SQUEEEE!!! I'll admit, they arrived at the beginning of the summer... I've been adding them to projects here and there. LOVE THEM!!....
      **LOVE LOVE LOVE**
If I had my way, I'd have flowers and blingy bling on everything I create! LOL! but, being Mom to 1 girl and 4 BOYS... I can't create EVERYTHING this way!! :)
So today's post is to share with you what I created using just a bit of the Zva Creative goodies sent my way. There is still a LOT of stuff waiting to be used... and I will be sure to share with you as I create. A BIG HUGE THANK YOU to Windy, Carolyn and Zva Creative for the goodies! You sure made this gal happy! :)
2 of these projects I have already shown on my blog, as they were created for other things. But I am going to share them again here, with the focus now being on the Zva.
ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY
These 2 cards are brand new... never seen before... EXCEPT for the beautiful graduates that I gave them to! :) I created these to give to my niece and friend for their High school graduation. Let me show you some close-ups!
Both of these cards were created with the same design and supplies. I changed the focal shape using my Spellbinders Die templates from Floral Ovals in this one, to the Splendid Circles in the second. I also used a different color to accent... here's it's the green Zva crystals and green blooms.

The second card is the same but uses black pearls from Zva, and orange blooms.
Details...
I think black pearls make my absolute favorite flourishes!!! They go with EVERYTHING and are always the perfect touch!! Just like in this scrapbook page that I created and shared previously.
ADAM AND LEAH
And a closeup of the pearls.... I just love that they can be cut apart as well and used to create whatever design you like!! I often split a flourish... call me stingy! LOL!

And my final project is from yesterday's post... I created this adorable little gift envelope using more gorgeous Zva crystals as the finishing touch!!
FOR YOU GIFT ENVELOPE
These little flourishes are an example of cutting them apart. This small package holds 2 small flourishes. I cut each in half and made my own arrangement, to fit my project!
So there you have it... just a small sample of what Zva Creative products can do for your projects!!
Again, special thanks for Zva and their team for the goodies!!! :)
Supplies:
Card Duo:
Zva Creative: Crystal and Pearl flourishes
Xyron: 5" Creative Station, 1.5" Create-a-sticker
Spellbinders: Grand Calibur, die templates (S4-354 Splendid Circles, S4-456 Floral Ovals, S4-114Standard Circles LG, S4-110 Standard Ovals LG, EL-020 Awesome Blossoms M-Bossabilities)
GCD: Patterned Papers (Paris Nights)
Worldwin: Cardstock (black, white)
ClearSnap: Cat Eyes fluid chalk
Penny Black: Gratitude stamps
KaiserCraft: Lace
Adam and Leah:
For You Gift Envelope:
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Until next time...
Happy Creating!!

2 comments:

  1. You make such beautiful things...Love all of it :) Hope you and the kids are doing good too with school and all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful - the flourishes are a great touch on your creations! I LOVE the gift envelope - it's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!