So, while the kiddo's are having a little nap, I thought I'd hop on and share a layout with you that I created for Spellbinders.
This page is about how blessed I feel to have such an amazing daughter! So often I take for granted how incredible and special she is. This is one of those times I was in awe of her... beautiful inside and out!!
It uses the following Spellbinders Die Templates...
- S4-329 Butterflies Circles
- S4-344 Tear Drop Circles
- S4-352 Spiral Blossoms Two
- S5-059 Ironwork Motifs
- S5-062 Lace Doily Accents
- S5-066 Shadow Flowers
- LF-003 Donna's Alphas
- LF-347 Grand Labels Twenty-Three
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Machine
- GCD Studios, Paris Nights, Antiquities Patterned Paper
- Clearsnap, ColorBox Black Fluid Chalk Ink
- Cosmic Shimmer, Bronze Blush Cosmic Shimmer Mist
- Canvas Corp, Twine
- Scor-Pal, ¼" Scor-Tape
- Ranger liquid pearls
- Ranger Distress ink (Frayed Burlap)
- Making Memories eyelettes
- Helmar Premium Craft Glue
- Corrugated cardboard
I am working on my class for Miss Paper Arts... and OH MY!! I think they are some of my favorite creations ever! Be sure to check back for info about that class coming up! :)
Until Next Time...