We are looking for talented artists who inspire others to create.
What’s expected of a Chipboard Artist-
- The ability to showcase our products!
- Take good photos or scans of projects
- Interact with our members on our facebook, blog and gallery
Facebook Fan Page:
The Details –
The Magistical Memories Chipboard Artist Term is for 6 months from October 15, 2010 – April 15, 2010.
- Create a minimum of 3 layouts/projects per month to be featured in the Magistical Memories DT gallery.
- Participation in Facebook, Blog and Gallery is a MUST. Participate in our contest, sketches, challenges, leave gallery feedback.
- Promote sponsored Manufactures products.
- Submit work for publication.
- Monthly blog entry.
- Promote Magistical Memories by posting the above layouts/projects on other online galleries and your blog with working links to the store.
Magistical Memories Chipboard Artist will receive -
- Magistical Memories products for your term, shipped in 2 shipments one for the first 3 months and the second for the other 3 months, participation will be rewarded.
- New Products release, your participation will be rewarded.
- Discount off all chipboard orders placed
(* Discount will be reflected in your log in information)
- A permanent gallery with your bio and picture featured in our Design Team Gallery, promotion of your work in our newsletter, on the facebook and blog.
How to Apply –
Submit 3 projects via email to chipboardartistDTcall@gmail.com that best represent your talents and skills, see below what to include with your email.
Participation is a MUST and is very important to the success of our team!
All entries MUST utilize chipboard if you can use ours even better!! Work submitted must be recent and can be previously published or displayed on blogs or online galleries.
Deadline to enter September 28th, 2010 (12PM PST)
Here’s what to include with your emailed submission –
- We want to know all about you!
- What’s your style, and how can you apply it to chipboard?
- Why would you like to be on our team?
- Are you frugal, organized, have marketing ideas etc.. if so share with us what you can bring to our team.
- Share with us your active blog?
- Are you active on any Forums or Message Boards? (Please List)
- Give an example of a class or technique you would like to share with others. If it is one you have done previously please link to it.
- Details of any other manufactures or store/kit DT’s you are on Do you have a scrapbook resume, or a link to a gallery, share with us.
Final decisions will be made on September 30th 2010 and the new Magistical Memories Chipboard Artists will be announced shortly there after!!