Saturday, May 01, 2010

Momenta Design Team Member!!

I'm so excited to share my newest news with you!! Check out this list of designers for Momenta's newest Design Team!! Yes, that is me on there!! Wow!!! What an amazing week I had last week!!!! And a HARD week trying to keep my mouth shut!!!
Special shout out to Cindy Stevens too!!! So thrilled to be working with her again! :)

Check out the new website... they now have shopping direct from them, and they are offering you a 20% off coupon for the month of May!!!
Thanks for letting me share in my excitement!! WOHOO!!!
Happy Scrapping!!!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you Tina. You are so deserving of this. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!!! woohoo, you're on a rollllllll

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO!!! WTG Tina, I look forward to working with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Tina! You're on fire girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Tina!!!! So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:46 PM

    Congrats! I can't wait to get to know you better thru working together on this fabbie team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Tina! You'd better go buy a lottery ticket girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HUGE congrats!!!! ENJOY every moment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!