Saturday, February 20, 2010

Yawn... oops

Sorry... that yawn has nothing to do with my post... I'm just getting sleepy! LOL!

What's new? Not a lot really... baby is growing... so am I... I already miss the second trimester, now that I'm into the third! :) Back is starting to get sore... harder to get around... sleep is not as comfey... Hip fels like it's going to dislocate on me...sigh..... I told DH that if i keep getting bigger we're going to need a tracter to get me to the hospital!! LOL! He has fun making the "heavy load" beeping sound... Men! LOL!

I have a couple of projects to show you today... first one is one i did a couple of weeks ago for a Scrap Capture at LCOM... It's another word for a scraplift... LOL! I also incorporated the Jan challenge from Magistical Memories into it... which was to create a LO based on your goals for 2010... Here's what I came up with...
in 2010 Just Do It
(sorry for the photography of this LO... I had the WORST time trying to get things to look straight when cropping it... so I decided less cropping was better...)

I love the SEAL IT stamps from My Stamp Box!! I used them here on chipboard as my flower center! Some glimmer mist worked FAB on this chipboard!

supplies: **Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee **Alpha's: American Crafts, Websters Pages **Chipboard: Unknown, Basic Grey, Fancy Pants **Stamps: myStampBOX **Tattered angles glimmer mist **bling: Heidi Swapp, Jenni Bowlin **Sizzix Diecut swirl **Making Memories journaling page **Unknown RikRak

The second project is for the So You Think You Can Scrap contest at LCOM. The challenge this week was ALL ABOUT ME... Here's mine!
The ME I Want To Be
I LOVE Basic Grey's ORIGIN's line... did I mention that before? LOL!
Here's a closeup of the journaling so you can read it....
I had fun diggind out some older embellies to put on here... the Prima vine and the Heidi Swapp ghost frame... oldies but goodies!!

supplies: **PP, diecut stickers and bloom: Basic Grey **Alpha's: Prima, Making Memories **Bling: Zva **Punches: EK Success, Martha Stewart **Embelishments: Heidi Swapp Ghost Frame, Prima Felt vine, Maya Road felt butterfly and pins, Jenni Bowlin mini bingo card

Well... that's it for me for today! i'm SO ready for bed!! Yes, and it's only 9:15!! i didn't get a nap today ya know! LOL!
Thanks so much for dropping by! I am always so encouraged by your sweet comments! :)

A couple of Reminders...
**Let's Capture These sketches SNOW WHITE feb challenges are going awesome!!! Drop by and play along today!!

**Magistical Memories has 3 ways for you to win this month!!! A sketch, a challenge and a contest!!! Drop by the blog or message board and check it all out!! You could win some of their FAB-U-LOUS chipboard!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great LO's.....oh and BTW.... you look totally awesome! I don't know how you do it all, you are so amazing....and always a smile and cherry hello when I see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pages you made there! Love that framed photo technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to see AAM pages!!! I need to do more of these. What an interesting design on the first. The second couldn't have had a better paper choice. LOVE the title and theme, also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I deeply appreciate each and every one of you!